Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stupidity or Boldness

I woke up this morning feeling funny and ashamed at the same time... Life brings you to such situations and most of the times I realized that its my fault I attaract these things... Unwanted people... Unwanted places and unwanted attention... I can't take this crap anymore I keep telling myself this and this keeps happening to me...
Everytime I tell myself I don't want to drink anymore I end up drinking more... And then I try to remember things but I simply can't... So I hate it...
Anyway... Thinking of getting a new tattoo while m here so maybe today... Don't know how its gonna turn out but I hope that it will be all good... My mood today is pretty blah... And I wish I had a friend to understand what I m going through but then again... At times like this I have no friend...
Sad... But I had to face it alone last night and I think I did really good...
:)
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments:

Post a Comment