Thursday, January 27, 2011

Great feeling!!!!!

I woke up today feeling great... a little bit heavy on the head... too much of strong beer mixed with a shot of Vodka tends to do that to you I guess...
anyway I woke up feeling great today... had a smile on my face... didn't realize i slept with my jeans on AGAIN!!!
It funny... umm I talked to my favorite person last night... and I had been wanting to call her for awhile but I don't know I just didn't call her...
I came across a word the other night ... Iridescent... beautiful beautiful word and as soon as I heard the word I looked it up and just one name came to my mind... anyway the point that i am trying to make here is... its funny how things get connected... i found this word i told my someone about it and it google showed this really beautiful butterfly... really beautiful... oh my god m getting random again... but yeah coming back to the point....
What a beautiful beautiful day... I found a song today which obviously i would like to share...

Shoelaces untied
You can dry your eyes
Perfect shadows alive
Behind us
This is the day i make you mine

The way your hair lies
sometimes unrecognized
All the way from these today
on a train
Nothing to say if theres still time

But you are the one
I've been wating for today
And here comes the sun
That's been baiting on today

Lately i've lost my tongue
Today you found the sun
I know not long has grown
Well i thank god u came along

But you are the one
I've been waitng for today
And here comes the sun
That's been baiting on today

You looked right through me
When there was no one else
I sat beside you and became myself
Today... today

You are the one
I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun t
Thats been baiting on today

Oh man what a beautiful song... this is going to be my wedding song I have decided... yeah when i get married... this is the song that will be playing...

I sometimes feel perfect and today is one such day... A day that I feel grateful about everything in my life... I mean I have a life that people can envy... I wake up to movies... I sleep to movies and I make movies... and i love it... if i could get married to the movies trust me I would... most of the knowledge that i have and i tend to believe that i have a pretty good IQ is only because of the movies...

i was talking to my roomie last night its her B'day tomorrow btw... never realized she is an Aquariun no wonder we get along so well .... but yeah I was talking to her and like we were talking about love and she gave me a good insight of things... but i was so drunk i kept talking about love to her so much that it actually put her to sleep...

Love can get really tricky at times I think... and sometimes when love gets too toxic we look for things and ways to pacify that... but is it really important to pacify it... why can't love just be love... and not have follow a certain pattern on norms or rules... does outer satisfaction really help to pacify what we really seek inside... the human brain is really complex this way... we see only on the surface and prefer to be happy with it... But hey that is life...

Well any which way ... m a happy person today... life at the end of it when you think of all the blessing that we have it definitely seems just the way that it is supposed to be. I m very happy with my life at the moment sure i have done aweful things but I am grateful for each and every blessing I have had and by far... I know my favorite blessing do you know yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment