Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Vaguenes of Being

Sometimes I feel that this that I live is beyond purpose and being... because they say that you need to find your true calling to actually start living the life that one is supposed to live... Is that so... because if that is the case then my answer would be I have always lived my life from pretty much day one or that may just be pushing it but as far as I can remember I have always lived my life even as a child... :)

So here comes my question of vagueness of being... How or when do you know that you actually know what you are here for... There are so many times in life when we feel part of something and before you know it you are suddenly detached and no longer part of it... it might be a feeling that many of us can relate to... Like for example just one of the other night I was out with a bunch of friends and then you are having all this fun and you are exchanging all these details about life and all that and then all of a sudden you realize that you are the only single person in the group and then you have this epiphany that may be not just the group but the group of unknown people beside you also seem to be in pairs and then as your thoughts grow bigger you sort of start talking a bit lesser and then this feeling creeps in that you might be the only one who is actually single in the whole pub...

The only way to pacify this feeling gulp down more of that Vodka and hope that you do not make a fool out of yourself to talk too much about it and then again... too much of vodka the next thing that you realize is that now the only thing that you are talking about is you being single like getting hitched is the only purpose that you have in life... Now again the question of vagueness????

Life can be so tricky at times just when you think that you are up for work and are gonna get there, there are times and moments in between this whole feeling like timely speed breakers questioning you if this is what you really want to do... Damn this life...


You be who you be then you feel like this is not who I am supposed to be... Vagueness of being... whether its love, life or business or career....

I am who I am and this is ME

No comments:

Post a Comment